Engineer / tech writer / contemplative / master's athlete / progressive ... and PKM enthusiast!
Live ordinary life with extraordinary love.
—Fr. Thomas Keating
- Raving about Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) tools in general and Obsidian in particular
- Taking online courses (like Nick Milo's Linking Your Thinking LYT Workshop and Tiago Forte's Building a Second Brain Foundation)
- Diving into novels for the 1st time in years. Enjoying choosing from among Barack Obama's recommendations:
- Reigniting contemplative/meditation practice (Quaker worship, Centering Prayer) that was dimmed during pandemic years
- Weightlifting and riding as an accidental masters athlete (CrossFit, ElliptiGO)
See also history and motivation.
What matters most is connection.
What matters most is kindness.
What matters most is love.